The Best of the West's


The West Ladies
Spring 2011


Jasmine fishin' in the lake
October 2010


Hannah target practicing
December 2014


Gourd heads!
March 2011


Mom and a dear friend
Bodcaw, Arkansas 
June 2013


Cecilia 
Spring 2012


Jasmine queen of the rock
Big Sur, California
June 2013


Mom and Jasmine
Mothers Day 2013


Hannah blending with the background
December 2011


Cecilia riding in the mountains of Wyoming
November 2014


Hannah with her dog, Fleck
May 2011


The West Ladies at the Alamo
July 2012


Making pumpkin fry bread at a fall festival
October 2014


Hannah trimming hooves
Summer 2013


Cecilia with new lamb
December 2011


Jasmine and Cecilia riding in Wyoming
November 2014




Mom taking a ride in Texas
July 2013


Cecilia hanging out in the swimming hole
July 2013


Jasmine and Cecilia walking down a dirt road- one of our favorite pastimes
March 2012


Live concert in Bodcaw, Arkansas
March 2012


The West Ladies at the Grand Canyon 
July 2013

To see more of the best of the West's visit
























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love reading about all of your adventures! Thanks for sharing! Where are you ladies posting the most these days? I want to subscribe! God bless you all - you have made a wonderful impact on my family!

pollkat said...

For some strange reason I can no longer get into our homestead-blessings.com blog. I get a FORBIDDEN error and the following message: You don't have permission to access / on this server. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I don't know if someone hacked your site or if something happened to my computer. Just wanted to let you know in case there was a problem. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I've had the same problem. I miss hearing about what's happening on the homestead! I pray that everyone is doing well and that you'll be back to blogging soon!